Wynmoor Village Coconut Creek, Florida. Formerly Leisure World® Coconut Creek
- Wynmoor Village, Coconut Creek, formerly known as Leisure World® Coconut Creek, is located in close proximity to Fort Lauderdale and Miami.
- Coconut Creek was the first of twelve cities in the State of Florida to be considered a Community Wildlife Habitat. It is also considered Butterfly Capital of the World and home to the well-known butterfly aviary, "Butterfly World".
- Located on the Florida coast, Wynmoor residents enjoy easy beach access.
- Over 8,500 residents call Wynmoor "home". They live in over 5,000 well-appointed manor-units featuring a variety of floor plans.
- The Village has an 18-hole Executive Golf Course, complete with a golf shop and 19th Hole Café.
- It is a gated community which is kept secure by a laser system. This system allows residents to come and go as they please with confidence. A computer generated security system is provided for visitors and guests. Community premises are continuously monitored by professional security staff.
- The Fitness Center offers an array of cardio machines as well as Nautilus and free weights. Aerobics classes as well as yoga and Tai Chi are available.
- There are two pools: the main pool and the Walking Pool. The Walking Pool is quite unique as it allows residents to exercise by walking "laps" in the water! This pool is a special feature at Wynmoor. These pools are conveniently located adjacent to showers and locker rooms. A multi-jet Jacuzzi is also available for a relaxing soak.
- An air-conditioned bus system brings residents to every area in the community as well as to neighborhood shopping centers and restaurants.
- The "Country Club" clubhouse features a Library, two Card Rooms, a huge Billiards Room, the Multi-media Room (175-seat theatre with stage) and three Ballrooms, which open up into one large Grand Ballroom. Wynmoor residents can rent the Multi-media Room and Ballrooms for their special functions.
- The 19th Hole Café, offering picturesque views of the Golf Course, is situated next to the Golf Shop. It is open daily for breakfast and lunch. Also available are barbecue grills, a picnic area and vending machines located at the "Country Club" patio.
- The Business Center and Computer Learning Center offer residents access to the Internet. Classes on computer usage as well as computer programs are also available. The Business Center also provides notary services and an ATM.
- Performers from inside and outside of Wynmoor schedule entertainment on a regular basis in the Wynmoor Community Theater.
- The community offers its residents a choice of over 70 clubs.
- The Wynmoor Country Club houses several of the more popular arts and crafts studios: stained glass, woodshop, glass kiln, ceramics, painting and stone/clay sculpture.
- The ball is always "in play" at the Tennis Center. Tennis games, lessons and doubles partners are at the ready and standing by! Tournaments are scheduled on a regular basis.
- It's "Movie Night" at Wynmoor! Catch a film in the Wynmoor theater.
- The Dinner Bus takes residents to a pre-scheduled restaurant every weekday. Bon Apetit!.
- The Wynmoor Recreation Department organizes various classes for health and well-being including yoga and dancing. Off-site Day Trips are also planned for residents to casinos, professional sporting events, and various "nature walks".